View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maal656 View Post
Just to be really sure before buying this reader... could you please confirm it with the attached file (it is very small and it will not take much time).

This reader is not a cheap device, and I would like to be totally sure...

Thanks in advance!!
Here are screencaps of the 3 pages in your epub on a PRS650. Actual size is approx. 9.5cm x 12.5cm if you want to simulate on your PC screen.

As you can see it is perfectly readable, however, the screencaps have better contrast than the actuality. Your monospace font (Courier) is rather faint in real-life and I would suggest trying to find a heavier one.

Also note, the main body text you can see, which you have not embedded, is my own customised default, which is Charis SIL not the Sony's own epub default.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	66325   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	66326   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	66327  

Last edited by jackie_w; 02-08-2011 at 02:43 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote