View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
If you read in the posted log material, I see some lines near the end that indicate possible problems during the conversion:

Looking for large trees in bible.html...
No large trees found
This EPUB file has no Table of Contents.
Those lines indicate nothing of the kind. They're perfectly normal. In fact, the only odd thing I've seen in the logs are the lines you cut from the conversion, where it said it's trimming the images. I suspect dwanthny is right and the book is made up entirely of images.

That said, since you try to convert the bible, why not just pick one that is already converted? There are a few versions floating around on Mobileread alone, try looking in the ebook section.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote