View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 06:18 PM   #54
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo View Post
One thing to note about android devices is the battery life. My Boox Nova Air battery life does not last very long compared to a kindle ereader. Even using them with wifi android seems to suck down the battery.

I mostly used my ereaders offline with wifi turned off. Pocketbook seemed like they made devices for this but maybe they are changing direction?
I don't own any Android eInk readers, but my impression by what I've read is that there not as good. I'm impressed with the battery life on my PocketBooks and I'm leery of the move to Android. (Hopefully this is just for the one model.)

Last edited by rcentros; 05-23-2023 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Original was incoherent.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote