View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 11:33 AM   #47
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I remember the good old days, just a reader and a book and nobody's business.
Seems it will still be the same for those who use Calibre to manage their library and leave Wi-Fi off on their readers. I know that’s a small subset of readers, but then again, so is the group that will actually care.

I do wonder how this spyware will play on a PC. I read a horror story about Adobe putting in a bit of spyware that would scan your library and send the details back to Adobe.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 08-07-2015 at 11:36 AM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote