Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #21
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I don't know about that. I could wish for a Pistachio and White Chocolate Massimo's icecream right about now (truly, I could ), and the wish wouldn't be corrupted by the "end of the world" scenario of a splodey mushroom. I think the point of the thread is that to be "corrupted" the wish has to be granted, but in a Monkey's Paw kind of way. Thus, a "white Christmas" is granted by a "nuclear winter", and world peace is granted by being forced to listen to people sitting around campfires holding hands singing Kum Ba Yah.
I'll definitely grant you the nuclear winter thing. I guess I was too sleepy to catch the reference.

I refuse to even consider the campfire singalong scenario. Some things are not meant to be contemplated. (At least not after the kind of week I had this week.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote