View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #136
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
What people really want is to see no ads at all. But they're not willing to pay for the services that are currently free becaus they're ad supported.
Wait... What? If the services are free, the services are free. If the owner thinks the service is *worth* something he can charge a fee. I pay for *a lot* of online services when there is value to me.

In the meantime, I'll skip the commercials, I'll block the tracking bugs and I'll make the decisions on who gets information from and about me.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote