Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #82
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Just FYI, I'm currently working on the next feature: password protection.

It is still in a very early stage, far from being usable, but here's a screenshot from the development version, giving an idea of what it might look like in the end.

Attachment 86588

If you are interested in this... I don't know. Since there's (fortunately) no "Like" or "+1" button here, you could just click on the Karma button instead. Even better, you could reply to this post. I'm just interested in some feedback about whether this is just wasted time, or if it's indeed something that could be useful to a wider audience.
+1 for me!
I'd like to see this new feature in my Kindle!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote