View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello Jameswudz,

As you will note, I have moved this thread to The Lounge (<---linky), where it would probably best sit, unless you wanted feedback on your creativity from other writers, in which case I suggest you also check out our Writers' Corner (<---linky). For what it's worth, where you initially posted it - E-Book General (<---linky) is for "general discussions about ebook reading not specific to a device, software or format" (my bolding there), whereas The Lounge (<---linky) is for "friendly banter and discussions unrelated to e-books" (my bolding again - it's quite...eclectic in The Lounge ).

Also, can I suggest you pop over to our newcomer place - Introduce Yourself (<---linky) - and perhaps, well, introduce yourself; tell us a bit about yourself, see if anyone brings doughnuts or something (Mmm, doughnuts)?

Welcome. Remember, if you feel you've got off on the wrong foot, well, that's good, because you've got your right foot to counterbalance.

Cheers,
Marc (with my first Moderator post)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote