View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 AM   #62
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
This is a wonderfully interesting subject.

The problem is that, we use this thread to inform people about the arrival of new books. Most of you behave like squatters with oh! and ah! comments which add nothing to the book information.

The rule of thumb here on this thread is: one book, one message.None of you ever noticed it?

Why, you spiritual guys, don't you open a specific bible thread somewhere ?

I may be a little disrespecful but I think you have to be aware of it. The other advantage is that I won't trouble you there.

Thank you.

Last edited by roger64; 02-12-2011 at 04:04 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote