View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:34 AM   #61
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecman View Post
Sherman, THANK YOU so much for fabricating this version to fit on Sony Devices as well as it does. I've been looking all around for a Bible with a TOC that actually works, on my PRS-350 no less . . .
I am curious which version that you download and are using?

I don't have a PRS-350, but on my PRS-650 the version 3 file would crash and lock up my reader if I searched for a bible verse like "for god so loved"

Instead of finding John 3:16 like it should, this search would crash my PRS-650 and completely lock it up so it became totally unresponsive.

If you do have version 3, and you try this, be aware that the only way I could find to recover from the lockup condition was to use the paper-clip to press the reset for several seconds, then release the reset button, wait a few seconds and press the power on slider switch to the 'on' position for several seconds (which re-boots the reader's firmware).

Last edited by delphin; 02-12-2011 at 02:36 AM.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote