View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #750
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
I actually like how it works now; it's good for when I put books I've already read on my device. (Which I do because I want to be able to pull up passages to show to friends, or just reread 'em.) Having those count as books I've read would artificially inflate my count.

What I'd like to see come back is the "menu" graphic at the right of each book's entry in the standard "library" view. I mean, long-press works, but the menu image is more intuitive.
That's understandable; my problem is that if I have to do a factory reset, it means I have to go back into each and every book and scroll through to the last page of each book I've read in order for them to be marked as read, rather than just being able to do so as a long press. It's REALLY time consuming.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote