View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 12:06 PM   #11
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Great plugin!
I made a modified version with options to keep/delete links URL and * that mark italic or bold.
Differences:
-Deleted part of the code (it seems you used the count pages plugin and a lot of the code wasn't needed, I also deleted references to Qt4 since the plugin need calibre2.0) and the unused images
-Changed to a one click button plugin
-French translation added

If you're ok you can test it and use it to update the plugin (one thing, don't use the .mo file generated by poedit if you translate, I couldn't get it to compile the strings with [ or ] inside)
Attached Files
File Type: zip NormComment.zip (28.3 KB, 717 views)

Last edited by Nicolas F; 06-02-2017 at 01:38 PM.