View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 02:50 PM   #4
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
What does suspended production mean? Stop making? I always get the hives at the thought of not having access to a kindle with buttons. As buttons are an absolute must for me.

I am getting tired of wondering every 2 years if I'll have a device left I can read on. Those that don't mind all touch screen never have to worry about that. I do. I just want to know I can continue reading books into the future until the end. Whichever end that might be, mine or otherwise.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote