View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:10 AM   #1062
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Except that the night mode fix only removed the white borders. Previously, at least with the Essentials version, night mode was the inverse of the day mode colors - now it seems to be true black background w/ true white text no matter what your day mode looks like. Not very night-vision friendly in my opinion. Am getting around it with a custom theme for now, but irked by it.

I suppose some people prefer a day mode that may have not looked right as a night mode, thus the forced black/white...but the sepia theme always made a great night mode for me. Would prefer if they could allow you to create a theme with FOUR colors - set your own day and night theme that will flip with the day/night toggle. That would get me to pay the $6.99 for the Premium version.

Last edited by pixiestyx; 02-09-2013 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Added to post.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote