View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #19
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm guessing you'll like it. I like going the other direction -- smaller screens -- but I'm a bit weird.
I'm with you. If they could pack the One into an original Aura body I'd be all over it. I'd also like an update to the original Oasis making it just enough thicker to hold the entire battery. I have an original but the connection between ereader and cover is unreliable; I would have ordered one from Woot the other day if I'd seen it in time.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote