View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 07:36 PM   #28
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Your last paragraph is what I mean, yes. Did you actually try it?

There is definitely a file system, and the link file can be part of that system. The application that is running on your device is probably running a Linux kernel, and in Linux environment everything is accessible as a file. No state required, I don't think.

Yes, @document is experimental. But do you know whether it is actually working in any devices or not?

I've touched on these points in my original suggestion, and I still think it needs to be tried. It may well not work, for exactly the reason that @document may not be supported, CSS variables may not be supported. Should still be tried, because it's pretty simple and it just might work and it isn't difficult to test.

Aloha, and thanks for responding. And for understanding what I was trying to suggest.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote