View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i see nothing wrong with that on principle, on the contrary ; ebooks are great for gaining new readers and you should give some info about your other books and / or other formats of your ebook. and actually i believe there *are* some people who like to have both paper and digital versions of the books they love (those people obviously live in larger appartments than i do though).

however, depending on what system they are using to read your ebook, they may have no way of printing out an order form / special offer / what have you from inside it.

so, my suggestion would be to give *details* of the special offer and the book available for order in the ebook, and then the address of a website (or email address) where the order can be placed without printing anything out at all (although you can also include the order form online there, for people who prefer to order by mail).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote