View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #103
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
What version of the operating system are you using and what version of Perl are you using?

You need to install make and have a compiler. I am surprised you did not have them but I do not know anything about Macs so maybe you have to install some developers package?

There are Windows binaries but it is better to use the non-binary version since then you can get updates faster. The release of the binary version depends on my willingness to boot my laptop to Windows...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote