View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 09:48 AM   #100
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelheid View Post
The point is, that I have to go through all the files to change the line endings and cpan is not clear about how I can determine if a module is compiled or not.
Could you point me to where you read about the line endings?

I would test to just write "perl -MCPAN -e shell" and then do:
Code:
install Palm::PDB
install Palm::Doc
install XML::Parser::Lite::Tree
install GD
install Image::BMP
install Image::Size
install HTML::TreeBuilder
install Getopt::Mixed
install Date::Parse
install Date::Format
and see if it works. I think this is the complete list of modules that you need to install.

I am writing a web page to document how to install on different platforms but I do not have a Mac available so I cannot test on that platform.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote