View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhudston View Post
I am due to pass on my trusty 3KG dell "Laptop" to my better half for use on his startup business, as I have finally bitten the bullet and ordered One.

Yes my iPad is on its way. Seeing as most of the writing I do is on trains, and in hotel bars, when I'm away on business, I think this is definitely the way to go.

My question now, is what App should I download to use to write on. Its got to be able to either export in Word 97-2000 format, of even save in it.

Any recommendations?

Does Pages do it, or should I use something like Quick Office or Office2HD? both of which claim to be word compatible (in fact I have quick office on my Iphone)
Pages does do it but there seem to be a few issues with them being 100% perfect when then opened in Word.

you could look into Docs 2 go.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote