View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
L.J. Sellers
Novelist
L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up The Sex Club and other Detective Jackson novels

I wanted to let you know my Detective Jackson novels are $2.99 e-books (Kindle, B&N.com, Fictionwise, and others).

The first two, THE SEX CLUB and SECRETS TO DIE FOR, are available now, and THRILLED TO DEATH will be published in August, print and Kindle at the same time. Reader response has been terrific. Here's brief blurbs for the three.

The Sex Club: A dead girl, a ticking bomb, a Bible study that's not what it appears to be, and a detective who won't give up.

Secrets to Die For: A brutal murder, a suspect with a strange story, a missing woman with secrets to hide—can Jackson discover the truth in time to save her?

Thrilled to Death: Two missing women with nothing in common, a dead body, and a suspect who hasn’t left his house in a year—Jackson's most puzzling cast yet.

I hope you'll check them out
http://ljsellers.com
L.J. Sellers is offline   Reply With Quote