View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Contacting Support

So, I called and left a phone message as well as an email about a week ago when my PP started freezing up and I have not heard back from them. Today I notcied that the paint was pealing up on the side of the reader and I was asked to send an email with pictures of the paint problem along with my shipping info for a replacement. My question is how long does it normally take to get a response from astak? I have never heard anything negitive about thier support, so I am wondering if I am going about getting help the wrong way. Anyone know about how long I need to wait for a response for my replacement before checking back with them? I just wrote the email for the replacement around noon, so it's only been a few hours on that email. However, as I always stated I never did get a reply regaurding the freezing screen.

Thanks
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote