View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #18
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
In order to figure that out I can try to see if I see any difference between the quality of 800x600 and 775x600.
Obviously 775x600 will be more stretched looking.
It shouldn't look stretched if the original image's aspect ratio is maintained, just a bit more white margin space in lieu.

Now if PaperCrop does in fact stretch it to fit, then you would have to override this behaviour to get non-stretch/squished resulting images.

In the end, there is no right/wrong way to do this; it's a matter of personal taste/preference i.e what you like to use!

Quote:
However I had preferred if someone knew by playing around with the internal software what the exact resolutions are.
Trial and error and a bit of sweat equity is always needed when charting unknown territory...

Last edited by nrapallo; 11-17-2008 at 12:55 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote