View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #672
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Hi DiapDealer,

I will look into it. I can't quite tell from your post... Is this tkeo's generate an xhtml cover page file name or the general opf entry for the generated file or only the guide entry itself in the opf?

KevinH
Not the file name. It's only the title attribute for the (new) cover-page guide entry in the opf itself.

Like I said, not a big deal at all (at least I don't think so). It just seems like overkill for that attribute's value to be the entire title of the ebook.

EDIT: Found it in mobi_k8resc.py. Something to the tune of the patch/diff file attached (had to change the file's extension to .txt so the forum would accept it) is what I had in mind.
Attached Files
File Type: txt mobi_k8resc.txt (539 Bytes, 160 views)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-23-2014 at 07:35 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote