View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #46
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
Thought so ... so on your Touch the % read and sleeping info is on by default for normal screen ? When I only enable 'show current read' I do not get the status/read info. Only get to see that with fullscreen on ...
That's a change. From memory, it displayed below the cover image.
Quote:
Bummer .. screenshot feature doesn't work on Touch (loved that feature on my BeBook).
It worked on both my Touch and Glo. I tested it on both while writing my post above.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote