View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #199
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
I was looking at the source code, trying to figure out how to add a proper menu to the home screen (i.e. FileManager). It looks like there is one already there and it should be activated if you press in the top 25 lines of the screen. Does anyone know why this isn't happening? Or am I just interpreting the program incorrectly?
I don't know why it is not there for you, or why I could only get it to drop down on two occasions, back when I was stuck in the KoReader, but I can say that the times that I did get it I was trying to select the "./" at the top of the listing. I tried many times to get it again as one of the selections in the dropdown menu was "Exit" and I had hoped that it could get me unstuck.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote