View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:36 AM   #16958
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To offer a contrary opinion, I absolutely loved it.
Actually, that wouldn't have surprised me a while back. I had thought it might appeal to people who liked Dickens. However, I loaned it to my mother who is a Dickens fan and she hated it. I don't think she got through it either which was extremely odd for her.

An aside - have you read Drood by Dan Simmons? I haven't read it myself yet (it's on my list somewhere), but I think it may interest you.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote