View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #544
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Does 'pissed off' still work on FW 5.3.6??? or do I need to apply on 5.3.5 and use the "OMFG" bridge from ixtab so it survives the 'screw-up(grade)'?!
"Pissed Off" works on all Amazon versions (at least for me).

Why do I have such strong opinions?
Because the lab126 crew gets PAID to turn out lower quality stuff than the members here turn out for free.

EDIT:
There is a back story there -
I was the "Directory of System's Development" for a large corporation for years.
If I could just get my hands on that crew's necks - or better, their time sheets . . . .

Last edited by knc1; 06-22-2013 at 03:57 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote