View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #11
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

2) What about the idea of a white bezel 'contributing' (I use that term loosely) to giving a faded-out appearance to the words? (This is one of the reasons, I would argue, that so many people wanted (and still want?) a Kobo mini with a black case.)

Thanks, everyone.

Don
When I bought my Glo I had the same thought and so compared the black and the white models to each other side by side - and for me, the white bezel made the words project more - so I got a white one.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote