View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #24
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
It's so hard to choose! Price does factor into it for me, as I'd rather put my money into books than the reader, but I like something that feels good in my hands too. If you're spending a lot of time holding it, it has to be comfortable. And of course the screen and the ability to change font size are important, but I think I'd be reasonably happy with any e-ink reader as far as that goes.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote