Thread: possible?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #11
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
OK sounds good, she is going to Israel, and I likely copied down that 4 prong wrong. The adapter sounds great and it is reassuring that she can get one other there is it comes to that. Many thanks.

I mentioned in another thread that she was going to exchange her Arc for a Nexus and she did go back to Chapters, who sold both, and they had her play with the Nexus. I was surprised when she came home with the Arc. She said the Nexus was very similar to use and had no clear advantage over the Arc. The shortfalls she saw in the Arc where also in the Nexus. Then the big difference (for her) was the Arc had by far the nicest screen, especially the colours. She is now becoming more familiar with the Arc and has even started rearranging the home screen to her likings. Looks like we will stay a 3 Kobo family.
See! I told you so, ! The things she saw as problems on the Arc are basically the same on the Nexus... They were software related and due to her needing to learn the OS, not hardware related...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote