View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #795
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
What I really don't get logically is the banning of potatoes. I've read about it in numerous articles and books but I never understood what is soo wrong with them.
It is best to avoid white potatoes as they are too high in carbohydrate. The body metabolizes the carbs into glucose (sugar) and if you, like most middle age western males, already have a spare tyre, then your liver, already overworked filtering toxins, booze pollution and other difficult to process foods finds it easier to store the excess sugar as fat.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote