View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Barnes & Noble store

Is anyone else having a problem with the Barnes & Noble store today? I am trying to purchase through my web browser on the PC I click buy, the confirm window pops up, I click confirm the confirm window disappears and then nothing it's blank.

I assume it hasn't gone through because I get no receipt from them and nothing in my account history. I've tried in both IE and Chrome and get the same result. Its a pre-order book if that makes a difference but I've purchased them before with no problems.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote