View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Sort of. I can now open epubs in every epub app except Moon+. If you recall, previously even when I had three epub-compatible apps installed, nothing answered the call for epub, but now it's only Moon+ that's not answering.
I wish I understood why this happens on your tablet but not on any other.

Of course, it could be happening on lots of tablets and we aren't hearing about it. It isn't happening on the nexus 7 or galaxy nexus, but that doesn't mean much.
Quote:
It sounds like there was a combination of issues and this update fixed the biggest one. I'm happy now.

I can definitely work with this. I actually don't mind having two different readers because of the type of content I'm using on the tablet, and also because I can now use CC as my frontend, it doesn't matter so much *what* they open in, just that they open.

You are welcome. I am glad that the changes improved things for you.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote