View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #26
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Let's see: 46% market share in Canada, which has one-ninth of the population of the US...

Ho hum - I mean national pride and all that, but really...
I have deliberately been avoiding posting in this thread because I didn't want to come across as anti-American and I truly do feel your pain having been on the other side of the fence too many times (waiting forever to get products that have been released in the U.S.). Why do you feel you have more right to this device than anyone else which is how you're coming across at this point?. Not that you'll care, but you've lost my sympathy at this point.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote