View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #72
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@dinkus: PEBKAC. The payload from both usbnet packages is identical. The only thing different are the install scripts.

Code:
58cfb8cd3ae096a3cf05cbf3aa63cccd  usbnet_1.2/update_usbnet_1.2_install/usbnetwork.sh
58cfb8cd3ae096a3cf05cbf3aa63cccd  kindle-simple_usbnet-1.1/update_simple_usbnet_1.1_install/usbnetwork.sh
HUH?

This doesn't really make sense to me either, but maybe my script, for some metaphysical reasons, really works better than yours, you frog eater... huh?

(Ben... ou peut-être tu préfererais les escargots? - les deux me vont bien, autant que les fruits de mer )
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote