View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #1268
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I noticed this yesterday, I think this may be their new way of not allowing codes on agency books by simply not showing the 'discount' box.

On different topic, I'm very tempted to set up a separate Kobo account for purchases for my Mom's Kobo. But I set up my original account so long ago on an old computer and I don't even have the Kobo desktop on my new computer anymore. So I have 2 questions, do I need the Kobo app on my computer, and how is having 2 different accounts going to work with ADE???
You can download Stanza or any other app that works with the ebook format on Kobo (check because not all of them work) and you can use multiple Kobo accounts with a single Paypal account.
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote