View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #22
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
I've looked at the class file - at the binary structure of it. And I've found this array

}, new Object[] {
"topazreader.default.font.zoom.factors", new int[] {
75, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 190, 220
}

converting into hex all those numbers, here they are:

So, the obvios question is next: what if I take my hex editor, change those numbers on what I need, and will replace this class file back into jar? Will it work?

I don't know if java class files have any CRC or something like this - not sure it will be working...
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote