View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
I have an Archos 80 G9 that I picked up at a local Staples for $199. I think they are now running about $149.

The 80 G9 has a port on the back that is meant for a USB 3G adapter. When you turn on the 3G port in the setup, you can pretty much connect anything to it. I have a 32GB thumb drive socketed into mine right now that I use to hold videos. I have also plugged in my 250 GB external hard drive that is powered through the USB port and it is accessible and I run various videos off of it, also.

The only thing I can say is a downside on this is that the port is recessed in the tablet and a thicker usb connector may not plug into it correctly. The flatter the connector, casing, and/or cable the better it will plug in.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote