View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #11
MidnightBlue
écureuil secret
MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Kindle Touch
I see nothing wrong with a person losing Internet access for proven piracy or copyright infringement, but not for nothing more than accusations of copyright breaches. With so many legal music streaming sources, how can anyone know whether a person who has a file on their computer has it legally or not? I store music on my iPhone and computer that is streamed to it and which is supposed to automatically delete if I cease to pay the monthly or annual premium. I found that with my old iPhone 4, which I use just as an iPod after upgrading to the 4s, that it does not delete. I can still play the music on either phone. I am legal as I still keep my subscription uptodate but clearly their security is weak as it relies on the device accessing the Internet in order to delete the files if my subscription lapses. Suppose that I forgot to renew my subscription in time, under those laws, would I lose my Internet access for simply being late?
MidnightBlue is offline   Reply With Quote