View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
@Mackx: Thanks, will try (if I am able to )

@MrWarper: Since a lot of the stuff that I work with is pdf produced from a TeX source and I am more and more using e-readers, I have been hunting for a TeX to epub/mobi solution (in fact via html), so far without any real success. Indeed, even though pdf is useable on the DR1000 or equivalent, especially with the way annotations can be handled, when I compare to epub/mobi, it seems not really optimal. Are you saying a tex to html with a good html reader for the e-reader would be an option? Even for complex formulas ?
In case it is and you can port such an html reader I, for one, would be most interested.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote