View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #169
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyou2 View Post
Sorry.I write there first then i come here to read this thread.
I just view geekmaster reply.
Because k3 k4nt k4 is a series product.so i think maybe it can be used in k3.
The K3 does not have a diagnostics partition (mmcblk0p2). For SSH you need to install the usbnetwork hack for your model, available from the sticky at the top of this forum.

For debricking, the only current solution is the external serial port as shown in the video.

Later, somebody may provide a "USB Downloader" debricking method, but that is not being worked on at this time, as far as I know.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote