View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #90
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
I really like all these different ideas for getting the words from the source to the ears.

I've got an iPod Touch ordered, and will then have to prioritize some back-ups. At this point, I have no "smarts," so can't take advantage of the various devices that would have saved my commute (not to mention the speed bump to my 2012 Reading Challenge!).

In the meantime, going old school: library, borrow discs, drive.
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote