View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I had been considering buying the Kindle DXG for quite a while for reading my many PDFs, but I ended up buying the ipad2 just last night. At this price point, I might have ended up getting the Kindle DXG instead. I'm really, really liking how the ipad is handling PDFs so far, however, so perhaps I made the right choice (and I'm sure that my husband will get a lot of use out of it, as we share all of are techno gadgets)... but still, this sale is so tempting. I imagine it is only in the US, though, eh?
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote