View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Technically all you need is the Sony Reader Library software. I use it the majority of the time. You can manage all of your books with it. That includes books from the Sony store, books from the library, books with ADE DRM from other stores like Borders or Kobo, and books in the public domain (or your personal folders) without DRM.
Reader Library has ADE on board to enable you to read DRM'd books with your reader. I don't know if you have to verify your reader with the ADE account or not, as I had ADE for my former reader and thus can't recall correctly now, but I download the library books from the German library as well as the books from the Singapore lib over Sony Reader Library.

Actually I really think it is all you need to know and use as a beginner. When you feel there should be more and are a bit more confident after a while, you can add programms like Calibre and Plugins and so on. But for starters SRL is great!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote