View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
For alot of people staring at a page for hours on end makes them tired, and that feeling isn't very desirable when you are using it for entertainment. Plus there is a huge time barrier between reading a book and watching a movie.

My two sisters don't read because they don't find it enjoyable. Only one of them finds it "stupid" but she's got alot of issues anyway LOL.

But I agree that's disgusting, put the book down or I'll take away your make-up?? Really??
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote