View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFish View Post
http://jimlynch.com/index.php/2010/1...o-read-ebooks/

This guy bought a Kindle 3 and now isn't using his ipad for ebooks any more. I can't say I blame him. I can't imagine reading on an LCD screen for any length of time. Ick!

Not to bash the ipad, it's cool. I wouldn't use it for ebooks though unless I had no other alternative. That screen would just suck to stare at for hours on end.

I'd use the ipad for the web and games though.
Used the iPad for ereading, in between small ereaders, for a while. It just is too heavy to drag around all day, as I do with my Kindle. Reading was good though, but shiny. Yesterday I deleted all my books off the iPad.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote