View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #300
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
very cool....you guys got the font hack back and it works great. I love that ya also have the font's mapped to function...I am going to spend the afternoon fine tuning fonts for each screen.

I really like the novelty of the Museo font for menu screens. And might play around with it for reading....maybe even move to a bolder version as the default book font. It's just a fun font though the normal weight is a tad light for my tastes.

I also just do not care for the spacing on the categories portion of the contents list. The font used for titles is excellent, I think I changed that back to the "normal" K2i default font last night but I was groggy and, well, one can never be 100% sure I knew what I was moving where.

I am not that interested in screen saver hack but after I finish playing aorund with your font hack I might add some of my own photos as screen savers like I had before...we'll see but it's something to fiddle with at a later date for sure.

Anyway, it's nice to have categories to learn to use AND my fonts back...along with many, many more fonts too...love that as it was the only thing keeping me form the 2.5.x update...THANKS!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote