View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
I personally know three people who have made the jump to eBook format just over the past 2 months. One of those three I would never have thought to make a move like that but he seemed to have jumped in with both feet.

I attribute his move to the fact that a lot of authors are putting books (that interest him) out electronically that you would not be able to get in any physical printed form. He is just moving in the direction he needs to go to get his next read.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote