View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #52
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
For that matter, I have had no success with sb_loader in Windows XP either.
What exactly you mean by "no success" -- it did not detect the USB device, or you were not able to upload and execute the image? For me sb_loader could detect the device but uploading and executing the image didn't seem to work. On the other hand under wine with the usb patches compiled in th sb_loader couldn't detect the USB device. From that I assume that the usb code in wine isn't working, at least not at the level we need it to. So I guess MfgTool won't work either. But who knows, maybe it uses some other way windows specific way of accessing the USB.
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote